We know from our enquiries and phone consultations, that many of our Patients are struggling with their mental health.
With that in mind, we have put together a list of resources and support for you, which you can access without waiting to get through to us and you can self refer.
Targeted Psychological Intervention:
IAPT providers in Derby and Derbyshire are open to new referrals as usual, with the exception of Talking Mental Health Derbyshire. Contact details are as follows:
- Trent PTS – 01332 265 659 – www.trentpts.co.uk
- DRCS – 0800 047 6861 or 01773 833 716 – drcs.org.uk
- Relate Derby (Counselling Couples and Counselling only) – 01332 349177 – www.relatederby.org.uk
- Relate Chesterfield (Counselling Couples and Counselling only) – 07401 343817 or 01246 231010 – relatechesterfield.org.uk
Family /personal bereavement counselling in cases of personal loss:
- Cruse via 0808 808 1677, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treetops via 0115 949 6944 or email@example.com
- Samaritans. Call 116123
- Derbyshire.Gov.UK resources. See Derbyshire Gov: Mental Health
- Derbyshire mental health and wellbeing support line is Derbyshire Gov: Support Line.
- Every Mind Matters. Every Mind Matters COVID-19 resources to manage mental wellbeing in light of the government’s stay at home advice.
Mental Health Crisis
- Go to the Support line Help in a mental health crisis
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text SHOUT to 85258 for 24/7 support via text
- Call 999
As ever we endeavour to help and support our Patients during this time and we hope the above is helpful to you.